- SAVE TIME & MONEY – Save money with complete free-of-charge SureLog rapid installation services and license fees as low as $750 per month
- IMPECCABLE TECH SUPPORT – 24x7x365 live SureLog certified technical personnel coverage for running and maintaining the SIEM provides your personnel to better manage work-life balance
- FREE TRAINING & AWARENESS SESSIONS – Comprehensive and continuous on-site or remote SureLog free-of-charge SIEM training and awareness sessions empower your teams with cyber security knowledge
- BOOST PRODUCTIVITY & MORALE- Enhanced correlation engine automates alerting your key resources upon detection of real threats while eliminating false positives contributing to successful employee retention
- MEET COMPLIANCE MANDATE Readily available compliance reports satisfy many regulatory compliance requirements including PCI DSS, SOX, HIPPA, ISO 27001, GDPR, GLBA and many more
- SIMPLIFY SECURITY PROCESS – Threat prioritization and single pane of glass view of security events from a wide variety of event and data sources simplify security information event management process
- SUPPORT INCIDENT RESPONSE – Finding out the root cause of incidents and automatically notifying incident response teams supports forensic analysis and incident response processes
- ENHANCE OPERATIONAL SUPPORT Out of the box 2000 predefined rules enhances operational support to identify and stop attacks as early as possible
- BEHAVIOURAL ANALYSIS – Out-of-box use cases for insider threat, fraudulent activities and cloud security
- EFFECTIVE CYBER SECURITY – Real-time security event management across thousands of devices identifies attacks and attackers quickly
- SUPERIOR EVENT CORRELATION – Simple rule and event creation enables your organization to detect security threats within minutes not hours or days
- CENTRALIZED DATA MANAGEMENT – Collecting, processing, and storing log data in a central location helps your organization secure business data effectively and comply with local and global legal requirements
- OUT-OF-BOX INTEGRATION – Extensive integration capabilities with various IT and security tool stack enables your organization to see complete security posture
- THREAT LIBRARY & THREAT EXCHANGE – Extensive threat library allows you to search for threat actors and indicators of compromise (IOC)
The ultimate goal of the compliance (PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, ISO 270001 etc.) is to ensure data security in all possible ways. This means you should instantly detect suspicious activity occurring in your network, analyze it quickly to validate whether it’s a potential threat, and if so, take remedial measures immediately to stop future breaches. SureLog’s out-of-the-box advanced correlation rules can automate these workflows for achieving and maintaining compliance. SureLog enables a “collect once, comply with many regulations” methodology for meeting compliance requirements and keeping cost to a minimum.
Under the GDPR mandate, an organization has 72 hours to alert all affected parties and appropriate regulatory bodies. Collecting massive security event data from everywhere in your IT ecosystem is a challenging task. This is where SureLog steps in. SureLog is capable of collecting and aggregating security events from all endpoints, servers and security tool tack. Thanks to pre-build GDPR mappings and GDPR compliance reporting, SureLog helps your organization to comply GDPR mandate.